We at DCSL Software have an opening for a UX/UI Developer to join our team in our London office.
You will be responsible for the design and development of digital products such as website and mobile apps, whilst ensuring that the user experience is as efficient and pleasurable as possible. You will work collaboratively with other members of the Development team and the wider business to ensure that products and services meet client needs.
What you’ll do:
Your core tasks will include:
- Presenting the DCSL UX process to our clients (which follows standard UX principles)
- Speaking with clients and gathering requirements for the graphic design and theming for web and mobile applications
- Developing responsive web and mobile applications
- Graphically designing web and mobile applications, using tools such as Adobe XD
- Working collaboratively with clients to create multiple design iterations
Experience & Skills:
Successful applicants must possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience with responsive and mobile UX
- Ability to code with HTML5 and CSS to implement the designs into modern, responsive web applications
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of key prototyping tool, such as Axure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position is based in our London office, which is a 10-minute walk from Waterloo station and a 5-minute walk from Southwark station.
Initially this role will be remote, in-line with lock-down and social distancing guidelines, which will be consistently reviewed.
Salary & Benefits
Annual salary of up to £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience), with additional benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Employer matched contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Healthcare Scheme – Helping towards the costs of medical, dental, eye care and more
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Maternity Leave – Fantastic maternity leave allowance of 20 weeks full-pay, followed by 19 weeks of statutory pay (Paternity leave is 2 weeks full-pay)
- Dedicated learning hours and access to a Technology learning platform
- Tastecard+ Membership
- 1 extra day off a year, for charity work of your choice
- Cycle to Work Scheme – Want to cycle to work? We can help towards the cost of a new bike!
- Fitness activities (Various clubs and other sports-related activities as well as discounts on gym memberships)
- Free hot and cold refreshments
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly from local suppliers
- Pizza Fridays – After every company meeting, we order pizza!
- Social events and a range of other activities arranged throughout the year
Why join DCSL Software?
- Opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging
- Join an industry-leading organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities
- Join a growing organisation and work with established IT experts
- Work with Blue Chip clients, creating software to a great standard.