DCSL Software are looking for a UX/UI Developer to join the team. You will be responsible for the design and development of digital products such as website and mobile apps, and ensuring that the user experience is as efficient and pleasurable as possible. You will work collaboratively with other members of the Development team and the wider business to ensure that products and services meet client needs.
What you’ll do:
- Present the DCSL UX process to our clients (which follows standard UX principles);
- Speak with clients and gathering requirements for the graphic design and theming for web and mobile applications;
- Develop responsive web and mobile applications;
- Graphically design web and mobile applications, using tools such as Adobe XD;
- Work collaboratively with clients to create multiple design iterations.
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience with responsive and mobile UX;
- Ability to code with HTML5 and CSS to implement the designs into modern, responsive web applications;
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite;
- Working knowledge of key prototyping tool, such as Axure;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position is based in our Head Office in Farnborough (Hampshire)
Salary & Benefits
Competitive annual salary (dependent on experience) and an additional benefits package, including:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Employer matched contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Tastecard+ membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
Why join DCSL Software?
- Opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging;
- Join a very established organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities;
- Join a growing organisation to work with established IT experts to ensure your full potential;
- Work with Blue Chip clients, creating software to a great standard.