About the Job:
DCSL Software Ltd is a multi-award-winning Agile Software development company and has a number of openings for experienced C# developers working with .NET Core to join our rapidly expanding team based in our Farnborough and Central London offices.
We are offering the opportunity to work on the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack and dealing with some of the biggest clients in the market.
DCSL Software is a leading UK software house, developing bespoke operational software, as well as SaaS solutions.
The team consistently delivers across all industries including established businesses and start-ups. The company works with many well-known household names and has over two decades of successful projects. The award-winning company is growing rapidly and is recognised as the top UK software house based on client reviews and industry recognition.
Successful candidates will be given numerous opportunities to be exposed to new tech, interesting and varied projects as well as continued opportunities for career development.
Core tasks include:
- Development of high-quality bespoke software code;
- Talking through requirements with the client and the development team;
- Taking part in technical design and progress meetings;
- Keeping accurate records of the development process, changes and results;
- Maintaining and supporting systems once they’re up and running ;
- Discovering, learning and integrating new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services to our clients;
Your experience should include:
- .NET programming;
- C# programming language;
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Understanding and experience of object-oriented programming techniques;
- TDD/BDD practices or similar;
- Agile (Scrum) methodology.
Candidates have the option to work in our Central London or Farnborough office (within an hour’s commute of Kingston-Upon-Thames, Guildford, Basingstoke, Camberley, Woking, Aldershot, Bracknell, Fleet, Staines-Upon-Thames, Weybridge, Reading, SW London, and Maidenhead).
Why Join DCSL Software?
- Opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging;
- Work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft Development stack (i.e. .NET Core);
- Join a very established organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities to Senior Developer, Team Lead and Architect levels;
- Join a growing organisation to work with established IT experts to ensure your full potential as a software developer;
- As a Microsoft partner DCSL support your professional development and will assist you in gaining or updating relevant Microsoft qualifications (i.e. MCP, MCPD, MCAD & MCTS);
- Work with Blue Chip clients, creating software to a great standard.
Package dependent on skills and experience.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply below.