DCSL Software has a number of openings for experienced C# developers working with .NET Core to join our rapidly expanding team based in our Farnborough and Central London offices. We are offering the opportunity to work on the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack and dealing with some of the biggest clients in the market.
What you’ll do:
- Develop high-quality bespoke software code;
- Talk through requirements with the client and the development team;
- Take part in technical design and progress meetings;
- Keep accurate records of the development process, changes and results;
- Maintain and support systems once they’re up and running ;
- Discover, learn and integrate new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services to our clients.
Experience & Skills:
- .NET Framework and/or .Net Core;
- WebAPI and/or ASP.NET MVC5;
- RDBMS such as SQL Server and ORMs such as Entity Framework.
Candidates have the option to work in either our Farnborough or Central London office (within an hour’s commute of Kingston-Upon-Thames, Guildford, Basingstoke, Camberley, Woking, Aldershot, Bracknell, Fleet, Staines-Upon-Thames, Weybridge, Reading, SW London, and Maidenhead).
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive annual salary (dependent on experience) and an additional benefits package, including:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Employer matched contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Tastecard+ membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
Why Join DCSL Software?
- Opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging;
- Work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft Development stack (i.e. .NET Core);
- Join a very established organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities to Senior Developer, Team Lead and Architect levels;
- Join a growing organisation to work with established IT experts to ensure your full potential as a software developer;
- As a Microsoft partner DCSL support your professional development and will assist you in gaining or updating relevant Microsoft qualifications (i.e. MCP, MCPD, MCAD & MCTS);
- Work with Blue Chip clients, creating software to a great standard.