About the Job
DCSL Software Ltd has a number of openings for talented ASP.NET, .NET Core, C# developers to join our rapidly expanding team based in their Farnborough and Central London offices. We are offering the opportunity to work on the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack, dealing with the biggest clients in the market.
Core tasks include:
- Development of high-quality bespoke software code;
- Talking through requirements with the client and the development team;
- Taking part in technical design and progress meetings;
- Keeping accurate records of the development process, changes and results;
- Maintaining and supporting systems once they’re up and running ;
- Discovering, learning and integrating new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services to our clients;
Candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- .NET Framework and/or .NET Core;
- WebAPI and/or ASP.NET;
- RDBMS such as SQL Server and ORMs such as Entity Framework.
Candidates have the option to work in our Central London or Farnborough office (within an hour’s commute of Kingston-Upon-Thames, Guildford, Basingstoke, Camberley, Woking, Aldershot, Bracknell, Fleet, Staines-Upon-Thames, Weybridge, Reading, SW London, and Maidenhead).
Why Join DCSL Software?
- Opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging;
- Work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft Development stack (i.e. .NET Core);
- Join a very established organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities to Senior Developer, Team Lead and Architect levels;
- Join a growing organisation to work with established IT experts to ensure your full potential as a software developer;
- As a Microsoft partner DCSL support your professional development and will assist you in gaining or updating relevant Microsoft qualifications (i.e. MCP, MCPD, MCAD & MCTS);
- Work with Blue Chip clients, creating software to a great standard.
Package dependent on skills and experience.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply below.