Software developer in test
About the Job:
As a software developer in test, you will work with the QA team under the guidance of the QA manager, writing automation code to ensure the quality of the software we develop.
DCSL Software Limited is a UK leading software house, developing bespoke software systems and packages. They design intelligent, cost-effective and intuitive web, desktop and mobile applications that help streamline processes for businesses. In addition, companies outsource the creation of licensed software products to DCSL for development, testing, implementation and hosting. They work with clients such as the NHS, Willis and Skanska just to name a few.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- C# and .NET development experience
- SQL knowledge and experience with an RDBMS such as SQL Server
- Use of test automation tools such as Selenium in visual studio and other open source tools
- Mentoring less experienced testers with the construction and maintenance of automated regression test suites.
- Good written and oral communication skills are a must
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with web and mobile app test frameworks such as BrowserStack
- Peer reviewing of test assets
- Understanding of the Agile development process within a commercial environment
Why Join DCSL Software?
- Opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging.
- Work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft Development stack (i.e. MVC5).
- Join a growing organisation to work with established IT experts to ensure your full potential as a software architect.
- As a Microsoft partner DCSL supports your professional development and will assist you in gaining or updating relevant Microsoft qualifications.
- Work with Blue Chip clients, creating software to a great standard.
- This role is based within an hour’s commute of Kingston-Upon-Thames, Guildford, Basingstoke, Camberley, Woking, Aldershot, Bracknell, Fleet, Staines-Upon-Thames, Weybridge, Reading, SW London, and Maidenhead.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity please give me a call on 01252 235422 or drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.