Senior Software Developer
About the Job
DCSL Software Ltd has a number of openings for experienced ASP.NET, .NET Core, C# developers to join our rapidly expanding team based in our Farnborough and Central London offices. We are offering the opportunity to work on the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack and dealing with the biggest clients in the market.
Required General Development Skills:
- Commercial .NET programming experience of at least 5 years, at least 2 of which must be have been using the C# programming language;
- Extensive development expertise with ASP.NET and .NET Core;
- Extensive Microsoft SQL Server 2005 onwards (T-SQL/Stored Procedures/Reporting);
- Understanding and experience with n-tier application architecture;
- Understanding and experience of object-oriented programming techniques;
- Good working knowledge of Windows Server technologies including IIS;
- Understanding and experience of the following: SSL, FTP, DNS, Firewalls;
- Strong experience of automated testing using TDD/BDD practices or similar.
Other required skills:
- Articulate, attention to detail and clear, fluent English (candidate will be expected to speak with and write to clients).
- University Degree in a Computer Science or similar subject, or equivalent experience.
- MCSD qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Ability to deliver to strict deadlines.
Candidates have the option to work in our Central London or Farnborough office (within an hour’s commute of Kingston-Upon-Thames, Guildford, Basingstoke, Camberley, Woking, Aldershot, Bracknell, Fleet, Staines-Upon-Thames, Weybridge, Reading, SW London, and Maidenhead).
Why Join DCSL Software?
- Opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging;
- Work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft Development stack (i.e. .NET Core);
- Join a very established organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities to Senior Developer, Team Lead and Architect levels;
- Join a growing organisation to work with established IT experts to ensure your full potential as a software developer;
- As a Microsoft partner DCSL support your professional development and will assist you in gaining or updating relevant Microsoft qualifications (i.e. MCP, MCPD, MCAD & MCTS);
- Work with Blue Chip clients, creating software to a great standard.
Package dependent on skills and experience.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply below.