Senior Software Developer
DCSL Software has a number of openings for experienced Senior C# Developers working with .NET Core to join our rapidly expanding team based in our Farnborough and Central London offices. We are offering the opportunity to work on the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack and dealing with some of the biggest clients in the market.
What you’ll do:
- Develop high-quality bespoke software code;
- Talk through requirements with the client and the development team;
- Take part in technical design and progress meetings;
- Keep accurate records of the development process, changes and results;
- Maintain and support systems once they’re up and running;
- Discover, learn and integrate new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services to our clients.
Experience & Skills:
- .NET programming experience;
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Understanding and experience of object-oriented programming techniques;
- TDD/BDD practices or similar;
- Agile (Scrum) methodology.
Candidates have the option to work in our Central London or Farnborough office (within an hour’s commute of Kingston-Upon-Thames, Guildford, Basingstoke, Camberley, Woking, Aldershot, Bracknell, Fleet, Staines-Upon-Thames, Weybridge, Reading, SW London, and Maidenhead).
Salary & Benefits:
Annual salary of up to £58,000 (dependent on experience) with an additional benefits package, including:
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Employer Matched Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme – Helping towards the costs of medical, dental, eye care and more
- Maternity Leave – Fantastic maternity leave allowance of 20 weeks full-pay, followed by 19 weeks of statutory pay (Paternity leave is 2 weeks full-pay)
- Tastecard+ Membership – Save money on restaurants, cinema trips and days out!
- Cycle to Work Scheme – Want to cycle to work? We can help towards the cost of a new bike
- Fitness activities – Weekly workout sessions, running club, football and other sports-related activities
- 1 day off a year for charity work of your choice
- Free refreshments – A range of hot and cold drinks available in our kitchen for you to enjoy
- Fresh fruit – Delivered weekly from local suppliers
Why Join DCSL Software?
- Opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging;
- Work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft Development stack (i.e. .NET Core);
- Join a very established organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities to Team Lead and Architect levels;
- Join a growing organisation to work with established IT experts to ensure your full potential as a software developer;
- As a Microsoft partner DCSL support your professional development and will assist you in gaining or updating relevant Microsoft qualifications;
- Work with Blue Chip clients, creating software to a great standard.