A highly professional, hardworking and talented QA Analyst with a proven track record. The successful candidate will ensure systems are thoroughly tested to a high degree of quality and to an agreed deadline.
Your ultimate responsibility is to ensure the high quality of our applications, to further cement our position in the market as a quality software developer. This will be achieved as follows:
- Preparing test plans against Feature descriptions
- Software testing and reporting bugs into a bug tracking system
- Regression testing – as the software is built and tested in chunks. This can be achieved in some part with automated testing using test automation tools
- Juggling multiple projects
- Support client testing (UAT) – liaising directly with the client and the development team
- Responding to “bugs” identified by the customer – reproduction tests etc.
- Change request testing
- Change request documentation
- Updating specifications with change requests (plus additions/amendments to test plans etc)
- Assisting the help desk with support/bug issues
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail – the most critical aspect of any tester.
- Organised and time management – lots of things going on, lots of projects, customers, people to deal with.
- Good communication skills and a level of confidence to deal with a busy developer team and customers.
- Technical knowledge of software “jargon”.
- Experience testing web-based or browser-based software.
- Commercial software testing experience.
- Knowledge of Selenium.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience using BDD / SpecFlow / Gherkin / Cucumber
- Experience of Mobile Application Testing (Manual and Automated)
- Use of Visual Studio and Visual Studio Online (TFS)
- Use of Device Farms such as BrowserStack
Package dependent on skills and experience.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please apply below.