Graduate Software Developer
Are you looking to start your career in software development?
We are looking for Graduate Software Developers who have a desire to learn and develop their skills to be a part of our rapidly growing company.
As a Graduate Software Developer, you will be exposed to a variety of tech and have the opportunity to be involved in different projects. You will have the choice of focusing on development or moving around the different departments within the company, giving you a more rounded experience of working in a software development company.
What you’ll do:
- You will have the opportunity to work on full life-cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging
- You’ll work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft Development stack (i.e. .NET Core)
- You will have the opportunity to work within the different departments in the company
- You will receive mentoring from our talented team of Developers
Your experience and skills:
- You will be working towards or already have gained a degree in a relevant field
- You will have a passion for technology and the desire to learn
- You will have excellent communication skills
This position will be based in our Head Office in Farnborough, Hampshire.
Salary & Benefits:
We are offering up to £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience) and an additional benefits package, including:
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Employer Matched Pension Scheme – Helping you to save for the future
- Healthcare Scheme – Helping towards the costs of medical, dental, eye care and more
- Annual learning entitlement – Dedicated time for learning at work. We give you access to a tech-specific e-learning platform, which you can use at work or at home, helping you to continue to develop your skills
- Tastecard+ membership – Save money on restaurants, cinema trips and days out!
- Cycle to Work Scheme – Want to cycle to work? We can help towards the cost of a new bike
- Fitness activities – football and other sports-related activities arranged on a regular basis
- Giving back – 1 day off a year for charity work of your choice
- Free refreshments – A range of hot and cold drinks available in our kitchen for you to enjoy
- Fresh fruit – Delivered weekly from local suppliers
- Pizza Fridays – Who doesn’t like free pizza? After every company meeting, we order in pizza!
- Social events and activities arranged throughout the year