Software developer (Permanent)
About the Job:
DCSL Software Ltd has a number of openings for talented ASP.Net C# MVC developers to join their rapidly expanding team based in their Farnborough office. They are offering the opportunity to work on the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack (Currently using MVC5 and Core), dealing with the biggest clients in the market.
DCSL Software is a leading UK software house, developing bespoke software operational software, as well as SaaS solutions for established businesses and start-ups. The company works with clients such as the WaterAid, Lidl, NHS, Willis and Skanska just to name a few.
Core tasks include:
- Development of high quality bespoke software code.
- Ability to discover, learn and integrate new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services to our clients.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- .Net Framework
- ASP.NET MVC5 or newer
- SQL Server (designing relational databases, T-SQL)
Why Join DCSL Software?
- Opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging.
- Work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft Development stack (i.e. MVC5/.NET Core).
- Join a very established organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities to Senior Developer, Team Lead and Architect levels.
- Join a growing organisation to work with established IT experts to ensure your full potential as a software developer.
- As a Microsoft partner DCSL support your professional development and will assist you in gaining or updating relevant Microsoft qualifications (i.e. MCP, MCPD, MCAD & MCTS).
- Work with Blue Chip clients, creating software to a great standard.
- This role is based within an hour’s commute of Kingston-Upon-Thames, Guildford, Basingstoke, Camberley, Woking, Aldershot, Bracknell, Fleet, Staines-Upon-Thames, Weybridge, Reading, SW London, and Maidenhead.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.