Business Development Manager
About the Job:
DCSL Software Ltd has an exciting opening for a Business Development Manager / Sales Representative to join their rapidly growing business based within reach of their Farnborough and Central London offices. They are offering the opportunity to establish DCSL as the Company of choice with the biggest clients in the market, and to continue the impressive growth they are already experiencing.
DCSL Software is a leading UK software house, developing bespoke software operational software, as well as SaaS solutions for established businesses and start-ups. The company works with clients such as the WaterAid, Lidl, NHS, Willis and Skanska just to name a few.
Core tasks include:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction;
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs;
- Create and strengthen a business development strategy focused on financial growth;
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
- Assist with the preparation of sales contracts;
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc;
- Provide trustworthy feedback and share information to ensure exceptional after-sales support;
- Create the platform for the Company to build long-term relationships with customers.
Candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role;
- Proven sales track record;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal;
- Market knowledge;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build rapport;
- Time management and planning skills;
- IT sales background, preferably with Software;
- Previous experience as a Software Developer would be extremely beneficial, but not a necessity.
Why Join DCSL Software?
- Join a very established organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities.
- Join a growing organisation to work with established IT experts that give you confidence that you are selling a fantastic service.
- Work with clients of all levels, including Blue Chip clients.
- Option to work in our Central London or Farnborough office (within an hour’s commute of Kingston-Upon-Thames, Guildford, Basingstoke, Camberley, Woking, Aldershot, Bracknell, Fleet, Staines-Upon-Thames, Weybridge, Reading, SW London, and Maidenhead).
Package dependent on skills and experience.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply below.