ASP.Net C# MVC Developer
About the Job
DCSL Software Limited have a number of openings for talented ASP.Net C# MVC Developers to join their rapidly expanding team based in their Farnborough office. They are offering the opportunity to work on the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack (Currently using MVC5), dealing with the biggest clients in the market.
DCSL Software Limited are a UK leading software house, developing bespoke software packages. They design intelligent, cost-effective and intuitive web-based applications that help streamline processes for businesses; In addition companies outsource the creation of licensed software products to DCSL for development, testing, implementation and hosting. They work with clients such as the NHS, Willis and Skanska just to name a few.
Core tasks include:
- Develop high quality bespoke software packages.
- Ability to discover, learn and integrate new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services to our clients.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Candidates most possess one or more of the following skills and experience:
- .Net Framework
- MVC / Webforms
- Windows Server technologies
Why Join DCSL Software?
- Opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging.
- Work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft Development stack (i.e. MVC5).
- Join a very established organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities to Senior Developer, Team Lead and Architect levels.
- Join a growing organisation to work with established IT experts to ensure your full potential as a software developer.
- As a Microsoft partner DCSL support your professional development and will assist you in gaining or updating relevant Microsoft qualifications (i.e. MCP, MCPD, MCAD & MCTS).
- Work with Blue Chip clients, creating software to a great standard.
- This role is based within an hour’s commute of Kingston-Upon-Thames, Guildford, Basingstoke, Camberley, Woking, Aldershot, Bracknell, Fleet, Staines-Upon-Thames, Weybridge, Reading, SW London, and Maidenhead.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity please give me a call on 02072489596 or drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org