Senior Software Developer General requirement:
A highly professional, hard working and talented software developer with a proven track record. The successful candidate will ensure tasks and projects are delivered to a high degree of quality and to an agreed deadline. Required skills:
- Programming experience of at least 7 years in either VB.NET, C# or C++.
- Extensive, recent VB programming experience in either (or both) Windows Forms or ASP.NET.
- Understanding and experience with n-tier application architecture
- Understanding of object oriented programming techniques with exposure or working knowledge of other OOP languages such as C++ or C#
- Microsoft SQL Server 7-2008 (T-SQL/Stored Procedures)
Nice to have:
- Web application (ASP.NET or ASP Classic) development including knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong SQL Server skills including experience with SQL Server 2005, DTS and Replication.
- University Degree in a Computer Science or similar subject
- Good working knowledge of Windows Server technologies such as Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and IIS
- Microsoft qualifications
Other required skills:
- Ability to discover, learn and integrate new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services to our clients.
- Technical authoring / spec writing skills
- Ability to deliver a specification with accurate timings, conceptually design an application and architect an application
- Ability to deliver to strict deadlines
Negotiable dependant on experience.
Note to Candidates:
We welcome your interest in working with us. Please email email@example.com for details on how to begin our recruitment process.
Note to Recruitment Agents:
If you believe a candidate would be suitable for a position listed and you have not worked with us before, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our recruitment process and terms of engagement. Please do not contact us directly by telephone.